Important requirements for our mobile car window tinting service
Action Tint mobile car window tinting, can provide you with a mobile service, provided you can supply us with:
1) You will need to provide us with an area on private property with shelter like a garage, workshop or large shed (space of 5×5 metres minimum). Your vehicle doors needs to fully open without touching walls, or any other items. In some cases, a double carport is sufficient.
2) The covered area to be on level ground and must be on private property.
3) We will need to have access to a power point within 20 metres
4) All our tools, equipment and window tint that need to be used by us to work on your car are stored in our Mobile Tinting vans, so therefore, we will need to park our Tint Van reasonably close to your car.
5) Please note: For all mobile car window tinting services: Areas under body corporate need prior permission from the management. Some carparks in building & council land (inc. streets, footpaths, nature strips, etc.) are not classed as your private property. Carparks in shopping centres or shopping complex are not classed as your private property, even though you might work there. You will need permission from management.
Mobile Car Window Tinting, means that we come out to you!
For more info click here